This Website (https://intl.filfak.ni.ac.rs) and its contents are the property of The Faculty of Philosophy in Niš, Ćirila i Metodija 2, 18105 Niš, Republic of Serbia (hereinafter referred to as "the Faculty"). The copyright in the material contained on the Website belongs to the Faculty or its licensors.
The sole purpose of information placed on this Website by the Faculty is to provide selected information about the Faculty and the services it offers.
The Faculty can not provide any guarantee that information contained on this Website, or on any other site linked to this Website, is complete, accurate or up-to-date. The Faculty shall not be held responsible for the results of reliance on any such information.
The Faculty can not provide any guarantee that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, malware- or error-free, or that use of the Website will not affect operating systems or software used to access it.
The Faculty can not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered as a direct or indirect result of using the Website, including loss of profit, loss of opportunity and consequential loss.
People gaining access to this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Visitors") are authorised to make use of the Website for any lawful purposes. The following is a non-exclusive list of uses which are expressly prohibited:
- using the Website to commit unlawful acts, such as copying of or re-using copyrighted material;
- making any alteration to any information on the Website;
- distributing any type of malware intended to cause loss of or corruption of any information on the Website, or any underlying software or systems used to operate the Website, or any systems accessed through it;
- hacking or attempting to hack any part of the Website, any system used to run the Website, or any system accessed through the Website;
- misrepresenting authority or other Visitors' identity, attempting to or accessing other Visitors' user accounts;
- posting material which infringes intellectual property rights, defames or threatens other people or organisations, or is (likely to be considered) offensive, obscene or hateful.
The Faculty collects certain anonymous information using Google Analytics services. This information, such as page hits, referrals, demographics, activity trends or device types used to access the Website, can be used in our analyses whose goal is to improve the content and user experience of the Website.
These terms are governed by Serbian law, and the Serbian Court has exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them. If any of the above terms is found to be either illegal or unenforceable by a court of jurisdiction, the term(s) in question will be severed.